Wednesday 14 October 2009

Positive Affirmations

by Anne Bellamy, Author of Using The Law of Attraction to Help The Universe Help You

If you want to see positive changes in your life, then call them forth.  An easy way to do this is by using positive affirmations when you meditate.  Try this.

Sit comfortably, where you will not be disturbed.  Close your eyes.  Take a deep breath. After every inhale, and while you're exhaling, say to yourself one of the following:

I am attracting my happiness
I am abundant
I am allowing all good things into my life
I am doing my very best
I am happy
I am giving
I am great
I am joyous
I am successful
I am dynamic
I am radiant

Count your breaths until you reach 100.  You will then have said one of these affirmations 100 times.  Do it again tomorrow.  Keep doing it every day.  Pick an affirmation that suits you.  Pick one that feels right.  These are just examples.  You can use one of them or use your own.  Watch the changes unfold, and as always, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment