Friday 5 August 2011

Day 25...What A Day!


Today was definitely a challenge! Why, you ask? Oh, a little something about the global stock market plunging.  I don't live in a bubble, and neither do you.  So, what do we do?  How do you keep a positive mental attitude about money when there is bad news everywhere?

Personally, I turned off the news.  I've never been one to watch the news regularly, mainly because it's full of bad and or sad news.  It brings me down.  So, last night, when the news started (my boyfriend had it on) the first 3 headlines were all DOOM AND GLOOM!

So I hightailed it out of the room before I could hear the stories.  I'm not in denial about what's happening.  I just don't need to be bombarded by it.  What I need to do is set my personal alignment to prosperity, abundance, wealth, happiness, fun, joy. 

I went upstairs, opened the book Money and The Law of Attraction and read the passage I posted about my new money story....thrice!  I read it until I felt it.  

I made the decision to put my focus on positve aspects of money.  To feel happy about it.  I even said " I love you, Money!"  over and over.  It felt good.  I acted as if Money were a real entity.  After all, it's energy right?  And energy is definitely real.  So, I opened my heart to Money and declared my love. 

If you've having trouble getting into a positve mindframe, here's a few tools that may help:

  


I also came across a blog post by Hemal Radia on attracting money.  It's a bit long, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment