Tuesday 16 August 2011

Making Abundant Money Choices


Yesterday I continued to watch Andrea Hess' video series on Youtube, where she had set herself her own Money Attracting Challenge.

In particular, I was drawn to a video called "Making Abundant Money Choices"  The concept is this: Make choices regarding your money, on how you would like to stand, financially, in 3 to 6 months.  Let's be clear.  She doesn't say make choices based on where you'd like to be 5 years from now.  She's set a reasonable time frame I think, so that your money choices don't bankrupt you in a few weeks' time.

But to make choices on where we'd like to be in a few months time, sends out certain vibrations.  You're basically saying, here's where I expect to be in 3 months. And, as you know, expecting a certain outcome is a certain way to manifest it.

So I decided to start making money decisions based on where I'd like to be by the end of August, as per the terms of The Money Attracting Challenge.

It got me thinking of all the things I want to do, how I can use my money, where I can invest it, what fun I'd have with it.  I started daydreaming, or better yet, visualizing myself with the money.  I haven't quite decided where I'll put it, but will keep you posted.

Other activities for the day?  The usual, folks.  Always with the meditation!  Keeping a closer eye on what I'm thinking, and what I'm feeling.  Making conscious decisions to pivot....it gets easier the more you practice it.  Cutting out the criticisms, and boy has August provided a lot for me to criticize!  If you're not a regular reader, I live in London....'nuff said. 





No comments:

Post a Comment